Bedroom Snippets | July 2017


















My bedroom is my favourite place to be. It's so nice to have a happy place to come home to at the end of the day where you can unwind and take some much needed time to yourself. Even tho my bedroom is quite small I loved decorating and styling it to exactly how I wanted, it was somewhere I could let all my ideas out and finally make them  reality! I decided I wanted to keep it simple and paint the walls white and also have white furniture, this is something my mum was pretty skeptical about but she soon come round to the idea. As for the flooring I wanted to have dark laminate flooring from B&Q laid to add a contrast to the very white surroundings and OMG I am so happy with how it turned out!!

I knew that I wanted to make the wall behind my bed have some sort of feature so it would cover the huge blank space. After many hours on Pinterest I came across a shelving display I had to have, and I knew it would be the perfect display for all of my heels. It actually turned out to be really affordable because I managed to find these floating shelves in IKEA for under £15 each.

As for the rest of the room I dotted some decor pieces around the room add a dot of colour. My favourite places to shop for these pieces has to be TKMAXX and IKEA. If you're after artificial plants IKEA is the place to be. BUT, as great as artificial plants are there is noting better than a fresh bunch of flowers in a beautiful vase. My favourite flowers to buy right now are these beautiful tulips which are actually from Tesco, they're so gorgeous!

Bedding - Next
Shelves - Ikea (here)
Copper Vase - TKMAXX
Floor Lamp - The Range (here)
Macbook Skin - Sighh Designs (here)




No comments :

Post a Comment