The Drugstore Mascara You Have To Own


I can not live without mascara! I use it whenever I apply makeup whether it's a full face or just with a  dot of concealer. For years I've just stuck with the very popular Benefit They're Real Mascara (Here) as it seemed to do all the right things for me - a very voluminous lash but still very natural looking!


But the other day I went my local boots store just to pick up some of my favourite skincare products (See post here) and I noticed that Boots had a 3 for 2 deal on all L'oreal Products. I've always loved L'oreal products and they're so affordable for what they are, so I thought this was a very appropriate time to try out some of their products that I've never used before.


This is when I picked up the L'oreal Paris False Lash Sculpt Mascara (Here). This could easily be my new favourite mascara, and it's only £9.99!! The packaging is very beautiful, it has a chrome finish with a blue lid. However it wasn't the packaging or the price that made me very intrigued in this product, it was actually the shape of the mascara wand - I've never seen anything like it! At first I was a little skeptical as I had no idea if this type of wand would make it easier or harder to apply my mascara. But after one use I was in love!! I found that it separated my lashes and picked up all of the little lashes that are sometimes hard to cover. It also thickened my lashes but didn't make them look clumpy at all. It gave me great lash definition and made my eyes stand out.  I also found that because I have quite small eyes that the shape of the wand made it soo much easier for me to coat my lashes and be quite precise as I have a habit of getting product all over my eyelids too.




So, if you're looking for an affordable mascara that makes your lashes look amazing then this is the one for you!







1 comment :

  1. I will need to check this out, it looks like a great mascara! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete