My Top 3 Skincare Products Under £10






Having a skincare routine is very important to me as in previous years I suffered from really bad acne which has made me try and do whatever I can to keep my skin at it's best. As well as drinking plenty of water daily I have also tried many skincare products from the drugstore to see which products work best for my skin. I have finally narrowed it down to my top three products  - and whats even better? They're all under £10 each!!

1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Here
2. Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel Here
3. Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream Here




Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
This is my holy grail product! I managed to find this HUGE 700ml bottle of it in ASDA for only £5.50, only 50p more than the normal 400ml bottle! Doesn't make sense does it? I use this product to remove excess makeup e.g after I clense with a face wash but still have mascara all around my eyes. It's even great for removing makeup when travelling as I can rely on it to remove all the product from my face and it's a great alternative to face wipes, which can leave your face felling dry. I have been using this product for months but I decided to switch it up and give the Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water a go. It wasn't worth it! I found the simple micellar water to lave my face feeling sticky and as if it was completely caked in makeup. An easy 1/10 from me.



Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
I found this product to be very gentle on my skin. As its in a gel like form it was super soft to apply and didn't interfere with any of my spots or blemishes. It also have a nice clean smell which is very refreshing. The label on the back of the product claims to "keep your skin thoroughly cleansed and revived" which I can 100% agree with! This face wash is also soap free which is another benefit to your skin.


Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream
I can honestly say this is one of the best day creams I have ever used. The formula is nice and thin which allows you to easily blend it into your skin, I had a Nivea day cream which was far too heavy for the skin and genuinely hurt trying to apply it because it was almost impossible to rub into the skin. The Simple day cream leaves your skin feeling baby soft and super moisturised, which is amazing!! I use this twice a day - morning and night. I have repurchased this product three times now and I will continue to do so unless I find an even better daily cream.

What are your daily skin care essentials? I'd love to put some more products to the test!


No comments :

Post a Comment