Autumn Bath & Body Works Haul



So a couple of weeks ago I made an order on Bath and Body Works as I thought that it was time to get myself some autumn candles. I've never been to the US before so I had no idea which scents I'd like as I hadn't smelt any of them. After hearing everyone hype up about these candles it made me even more intrigued to get some and I was willing to pay that little bit more to have them shipped all the way to the UK. After browsing the website for a good few hours I finally chose the candles I wanted and added them to my basket. I purchased, Frosted Cranberry, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Apple, Cranberry Woods, Sweater Weather, Caramel Pumpkin Swirl, Leaves and Autumn and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Hand Sanitiser. I have already burned a few of them if you were wondering why I hadn't included photos of the others.


Leaves: Leaves is quite a spicy scent, to me it has a little hint of cinnamon and the crisp red apple adds the autumnal smell. This is my favourite scent out of all the candles I ordered and I'm so gutted I didn't get it in a 3 wick.

Autumn: Autumn is a fresh outdoor smell, it includes bright red gala apple, juicy fig, eucalyptus leaf and fir balsam.

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl: If you love caramel then you will love this candle! This one as you can imagine is very, very sweet. The only thing I didn't love about this one is you cant really smell the pumpkin as the caramel is so overpowering.


Cranberry Woods: To me this is the perfect Christmas scent! As it is full of cranberries and cinnamon I think this is the perfect candle to  burn while having a cosy night in watching films.

Sweet Cinnamon Sanitizer: This is such a nice scent to have on your hands. The smell of pumpkin just reminds me how much I love autumn.


Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: I love this candle as neither the pumpkin or the cinnamon overpowers the other. Its a nice calming candle that I can burn for hours and it fills my room with a lovely autumnal scent.

Please leave the name of your favourite Bath & Body Works candle below as I'd love to try out some other scents!



No comments :

Post a Comment